Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Halfway Between Spring and Summer

Good day to everyone! I hope that your weather has been less sporadic than it has been here. It was warm but windy yesterday and now suddenly today (or last night I guess) it snowed! I have no idea what is going on out there. This particular outfit is not what I was wearing today but what I wore last week friday when it was considerably warmer.
The shorts are some new ones that I just bought at H&M. They have a cuff at the bottom which I like a lot. Knee Socks (H&M) again and my Rocket Dog boots with a tank top from H&M. The cream coloured sweater I bought at Urban Behaviour and the vest is Tristan & Iseut, my rings are from H&M and the purse is RO-EL made in Canada (thrift shop find). The necklace is one I received from Hardy and Rhonda and is carved from antler.
I am hoping things will warm up out there soon, but I guess one can never be sure with mother nature.


No comments: