Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Cute Blue Summer Dress Alteration

Hello all! I trust you have been doing well in my absence. Things were a little hectic the first few days here out at camp as I had a lot of catching up to do, thus the lack of posting.
Today I am sharing a dress alteration that I did before we left on our vacation this summer.
Of course being that I modified this dress the day that we left home, I didn’t have time to take any before pictures. The dress was quite a bit longer, did not have the flower like detailing on the left side and the straps needed shortening (it was a little scandalous before).





Can you believe that I purchased this dress for $6.00? Me neither. It is becoming a summer favourite already. The pictures were taken in Aren’s parents home (the green room) - the cacti are so huge! Needless to say his parents are avid gardeners.
Ciao,

PS. I forgot to mention that I was featured again on Totally Tutorials August 4th (while I was away on holidays). My Men's Shirt to Chic Skirt project was the project of the day! Hooray!

2 comments:

Pris said...

Very nice... love the cacti!!

Unknown said...

Aren't they amazing?