Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall 2009 Outfits - Lots of leggings!

A couple of the outfits I have been wearing since being home. It is getting chilly out there! I was hoping there would be a few more days of summer left before winter. Alas it seems it is not so.

Friday:
My own skirt (see Refashions), BCBG Max Azria tank top, Ginger G black shirt, Tights I have had FOREVER, Spring boots, Silver Drop necklace H&M, Clover necklace heirloom from my Great Grandma.


Saturday:
NAOT boots, See You Monday leggings, H&M dress, XXI draped vest.


Sunday:
ECCO Boots, H&M Leggings, Clockhouse black dress (underneath), Thrift store purple dress, Handmade caribou antler necklace (fr. Whitehorse), Ginger G. black sweater.





Wednesday:
NAOT boots, random garage sale scarf, H&M dress, H&M leggings, blue knee high socks from Christmas. Also there was snow on the ground this morning. Horrible.


No comments: