Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st 2010

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe that it is already December 1st? I am having a hard time believing that it is reality.
Anyways, this is a quick post to let you know that I am still here and that I am still creating things. Currently I am working on a button pillow which is taking me WAY too long. I had no idea it would take this much time to sew on a few buttons........




I took a trip to the craft store and also to the thrift store today. The thrift store always has the best stuff.
I found this awesome and amazing wool blend blazer for $6 and a whole pile of amazing books. Can you believe they sell softcovers for $2.50?? It is insanity.
I got a few new paintbrushes since some of mine mysteriously got covered in spray paint...... and a bit of new paint. Also a free pattern for socks, some white wool and the cutest little robot necklace!
Now I have to get started on some of my holiday baking and holiday gift making..... lots of work to do yet.
Look forward to some projects being uploaded in the next few days.
Ciao!


2 comments:

Tracy Krauss said...

The robot is adorable!

Pris said...

yay! Youa re still alive! I've missed your creative posts!