Sunday, November 22, 2009

Random Fun Projects

Here are a few things I've been working on since I got home from camp. There never seems to be enough time in the day for all of the things I want to accomplish!

Close up of my paisley crochet cushion. I had this cute paisley fabric but felt it needed something more around the edge. Since I didn't have any lace and it was raining out today I decided to crochet the "lace".

Cushions on the newly slipcovered chair.
This is a grey knit cushion that I made. It was actually something fun to do while I was watching a bit of TV. I didn't feel as bad about sitting in front of the boob tube either since I was doing something productive. I made the inside cushion out of the remnants of a white tshirt from another project and stuffed it with cotton batting. I may not be knitting for a while though- it is quite labour intensive!

No comments: